Call for Papers and Paper Requirements
Scope of Paper Topics: Papers related to traditional Chinese medicine education, research, clinical experience, health, integration of traditional Chinese and western medicine, traditional Chinese medicine legislation are all welcome; papers on subjects related to the themes of the Conference (acupuncture and manipulation, Classic and traditional Chinese medicine, TCM Oncology etc.) are preferred for compilation into the conference report
If you need an invitation letter to attend this Congress, please specify your requirements for an invitation letter at the time of registration. Also, please provide contact information (email, phone number and WeChat). Once the registration letter fee and letter request are received, we will contact you.
If you are an international participant who needs an invitation letter for visa application, please specify your requirements for an invitation letter at the time of registration and email to Jennifer Sun (firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)). Also, please provide contact information (last and first name on your passport, title, company name and detail work address including street name, city, country and zip code). Once the registration fee, the signed no overstay agreement, and invitation letter request are received, we will contact you.
· Front page should include the followings: paper title, author’s name, address and 300-word abstracts in Chinese or English.
· Word document format.
· Attach and email paper to: email@example.com(link sends e-mail). Use “annual meeting papers-author name” as the subject of email, and include author’s name, mailing address, and telephone number in message content.
· Deadline: Papers submitted before August 31, 2019 may be accepted into conference article compilation
Annual Meeting Honorary Chairmen
Wenliang Lv, President，Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Ka-Kit Hui, Director, UCLA Health System Center for East West Medicine
Annual Meeting Organizing Committee
Chair: Haihe Tian 田海河 (ATCMA President)
Committee Chair: Hui Wei 魏辉 (ATCMA Vice President, CEO)
Committee Vice-Chair: Jipu Wen 闻集普 (TCMAAA Vice President/Hubei University of TCM American Alumni Association President)
Weijun Zhang 张卫军(Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Division of General Internal Medicine & Health Services Research at the UCLA Department of Medicine)
Deguang He 贺德广 (TCMAAA Vice President)
Annual Meeting Planning Committee Members
Ning Wang, Chengchao Yin, David Dehui Wang, Jihong Ding, Wenying Lin, Yarong Wang, Jian Sun, Jian Shu, Lei Ma, Hong Liu, Hui Ouyang, Sizhe Lin, Lei Jin, Bing You, Jiling Hu, Peng Zhou, Xiyuan Qiu,Zhanxiang Wang, Guixiang Che, Jie He, Fei Sun, Suhong Xiao, Yiqian Shen
Annual Meeting Steering Committee Members (Arranged by the English alphabet of the last name)
Adcock,Robyn;Burgoon, Thomas; Chen, Jing; Chen, Dafang; Dong, Zhilin; Han, Yushan; Jiang, Fanfan; Jiang, Jianyuan; Lau, Michelle; Lee, Anyork; Lee, Thomas; Leglue, Gerald; Liu, Jianghua; Miller, David;Minota,Saori ;Su Huachang; Wu, Baolin; Xin, Changshan; Zou, Lihuang
4. Advance medical office software LLC
5. ActiveHerb Technology, Inc. 美国活力草公司
6. E-Fong herb
7. A&A medical supplies
8. Bio essence herbal essentials inc 宝生
9. Upc medical supplies Inc 太平洋药业器材有限公司
10. CAI的第二展台(DBA Green INC. USA国内商家)
11. Shawkea USA
12. Tampa regional financial center(Yan li）
13. Qualiherb (Finemost Corp. )
14. Far East summit
15. Institute of classical five element acupuncture Inc (Neil Gumomck)
16. NCCAOM (Congress Sponsorship and exhibit booth)
17. Tak Shing Hong Inc c.德成行 铜牌赞助(Name badge Sponsorship➕booth)
18.芜湖圣美浮科技有限公司Wuhu Shengmeifu Science Limited Company
19. Yo San University